- Ginesta Check-in time is from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is at 12:00 p.m.
- Please respect the tranquility of the place, no loud noises will be performed. If there is music on the outside of the house, it must have a low volume and from 10:00 p.m. music may not be outside, it must be indoor the house at a moderate volume.
- The place will be respected and left as it has been found, both exterior and interior; outdoor and indoor furniture.
- Use the baskets and trash cans that are found outside the house for such use.
- The number of people with access to the house will be previously hired and agreed with the owner.
- Smoking is not allowed in the indoor spaces of the house. Smokers must deposit their stools in the ashtrays that are located outside.
- Young children should be monitored at all times, especially in the pool area.
- The hours of the pool are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Babies should wear plastic diapers in the pool.
- In case of bringing pets must be with the consent of the owner; the animals can not enter the lawn area and their stools should be duly removed from the community areas of the house.
- In the area of the pool glass elements, such as crystal glasses or others, are not allowed.
- Firecrackers will not be allowed inside the farm
14. If furniture and / or structure of the house is damaged, the client must pay the invoice corresponding to its arrangement or replacement.
15. In case of non-compliance with the regulations, La Ginesta Rural is exempt from liability for personal and material damages caused to guests and / or third parties.
16. In case of non-compliance with the regulations, economic sanctions would be allowed.
This regulation must be accepted by the client staying at La Ginesta Rural by signing, attaching full name, ID number and address.
Thank you for your trust!
La Ginesta rural