Prices

  1. CHECK-IN TIMETABLE: from 16:00 to 21:00h

CHECK-OUT TIMETABLE: 12:00h

FULL WEEKEND 2N
(minimum stay)
Low season
The rest of the year
Mid season
May – June
September – October and Bank Holidays
High season
Easter – St. Joan – July – August – Christmas
New year
Up to 15 people 1.100 € 1.300 € 1.600 €
Up to 25 people 1.600 € 1.800 € 2.100 €
WEEKLY RATE 7N
(Minimum Stay)
Low season
The rest of the year
Mid season
May – June
September – October and Long Weekend
High season
Easter – St. Joan – July – August – Christmas
New Year
Up to 15 people 3.270 € 3.865 € 4.760 €
Up to 25 people 4.460 € 5.055 € 6.245 €

EXTRA BED: 25€ PERSON PER NIGHT.
CRIBS INCLUDED.

IN ORDER TO FORMALIZE THE RESERVATION, 40% OF THE TOTAL WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO GINESTA’S ACCOUNT. THE OTHER 60% WILL BE TRANSFERRED ONE MONTH BEFORE ARRIVAL.

A DEPOSIT OF 500€ HAVE TO BE LEFT AS A GUARANTEE IN ORDER TO COVER DAMAGES. IT WILL BE REFUNDED AT MOST FIVE WORKING DAYS AFTER YOUR DEPARTURE, TO BE ABLE TO VERIFY THAT EVERYTHING IS ON WELL CONDITIONS.